Liverpool Country Club

Archie and Rose Ajemian purchased Hiawatha Golf Course in 1947. The golf course had been closed during World War II, so it was a very large challenge to redevelop the property. It was 1949 when the golf course opened to the public, 50 cents week days and 75 cents on weekends. With the help of their family Archie and Rose jump started what was to become one of the most challenging golf courses in Central New York. Over the years Archie's sons Richard and Ronald along with Jim Popielarczyk, Superintendent made many changes to the course from building new golf holes to adding a state of the art computer watering system. They also changed the name of the course with Archie's blessing to Ajemian's Liverpool Public Golf and Country Club. In 1959 a new clubhouse was constructed with banquet facilities able to hold parties of up to 300 guests. Also a room which can accommodate 65+ with clubrooms serving light luncheons and bar. A new pro shop was built in 1973 and after a couple of hole changes a new grass teed driving range with practice bunker was added.

2009Week 2Hangover TourRound 1 Results
2010Week 1Hangover TourRound 1 Results
2011Week 4Hangover TourRound 1 Results
2013Week 3Hangover TourRound 1 Results